Join ABGPA Midstream for the 4th Annual Technical Roundtable on Wednesday, April 24, 2019. Attendees will hear presentations on various operational topics. Stay tuned for our agenda.
Registration starts at 11:30 a.m. Several breaks are provided for attendees to talk with exhibitors/presenters. We again will host a happy hour from 4:30 to 6 p.m. for additional participant networking.
Our Keynote Lunch Speaker will be Brent Breon, Vice President of Business Development for Caiman Energy and Blue Racer Midstream.
- Compression Facility Drain Systems – Dave Rutherford, Crestwood Midstream
- Permitting Overviews for PA/WV/OH – James Fields, P.E., Civil & Environmental Consultants
- Fuel Gas Conditioning Options and Membrane Systems – Michael Mitariten, Air Liquide
- Filter separators vs filter coalescers – PECO Facet
- Early Bird: $35/member; $55/non-member (Ends 5pm March 29, 2019)
- Regular: $45/member; $65/non-member (Ends 12pm April 23, 2019)
- Onsite: $65 for all
Price includes a light lunch, as well as appetizers and two drink tickets during happy hour.
We have sold out our sponsorships for this event. We appreciate the support of our sponsors.
To help offset the cost for attendees, several $300 sponsorships are available for companies wishing to be recognized at the event. Sponsors will have the option for a six-foot exhibit table to showcase company marketing materials and products, as well as be included on promotional signage and materials. Sponsors will also be provided (1) free admission to the Roundtable as part of your sponsorship package. Any large-scale equipment must be discussed in advance and approved prior to the event.
Sponsorships must be purchased by 5pm on April 5, 2019. For more information, please contact Michele Palma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canonsburg, PA 15317