Due to the unforeseen circumstances, we’re giving people more time to register! The deadline to sponsor is now August 7. The deadline to register as a golfer is now August 10. Hope to see you there!
We have been monitoring the situation in Pittsburgh and Allegheny County closely and will continue to do so heading into our event.
At this time, we had to make some changes to adhere to state guidelines and reduce the risk to volunteers, players and sponsors, but they should not interfere with a great day of golf. Please read the following carefully:
- The day of the event we ask that only team captains check in teams at registration . Our volunteers will be wearing masks and encourage you to do the same while at the registration table. Masks MUST be worn inside of the clubhouse at all times.
- A portable bar will be set up outside to reduce the need for going indoors, as well as convenience during/after the round.
- The evening dinner and awards ceremony will not be held this year. We will have box lunches either for pick up or delivered out to players. Each team will receive two tickets upon arrival for 6 packs of domestic beer (one for each cart).
- Raffle tickets will be handed out at registration and the drawing will be held while everyone is out playing. When you finish your round, you will go to the rear balcony where a sign will have the winners of each prize and will be able to collect there. Team and skill prizes also will be handed out at this location after scores are tallied. No additional raffle tickets, 50/50, skins or mulligans will be sold this year to reduce the exchange of money and credit cards.
- For Platinum and Diamond sponsors, you will need to delegate one person at the tent to handle getting drinks from the cooler for players. This person must have on a mask and gloves as they are “serving” alcohol. As a reminder, all beer must be purchased from Quicksilver. You are permitted to bring sports drinks and/or water from outside.
- For those that are traveling in from out of state, especially those states earmarked by PA (AL, AZ, AR, CA, FL, GA, ID, IA, KS, LA, MS, NV, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and UT) if you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or showing any symptoms of COVID-19, we politely ask that you do not put others at risk by attending this event and have someone attend in your place.
See the flyer below for additional details. Click the link to download a PDF.
Midway, PA 15060
|(2) Sets of 5 Mulligans||$40.00|
|Set of 5 Mulligans||$20.00|
|Diamond - 1 available||$2,000.00|
|Platinum - 6 available||$1,250.00|
|Breakfast Ball - 1 available||$500.00|
|Gold - 3 available||$900.00|
|Silver - 8 available||$600.00|
|Bronze - 18 available||$150.00|